chhammakchhallokahis

रफ़्तार

Total Pageviews

छम्मकछल्लो की दुनिया में आप भी आइए.

Pages

www.hamarivani.com
|

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Beautiful moments- पति पत्नी के जोक्स का उल्टा पुल्टा रूप -39

Two versions of one joke- husband angel and wife angel. See the difference. Tell me, did you laugh equally?

Situation -1
I was mugged by a thief last night on my way home. Pointing a knife at me ... He asked me "your money or your life!"

I told him I was married... so I have no money and no life...

We hugged and cried together.

It was a beautiful moment...😁

Situation -2
I was mugged by a lady thief last night on my way home. Pointing a knife at me ... She asked me "your money or your life!"

I told her, I am married... so I have no money and no life...

We hugged and cried together.

It was a real beautiful moment... ,,☺😢

No comments: