chhammakchhallokahis

रफ़्तार

Total Pageviews

छम्मकछल्लो की दुनिया में आप भी आइए.

Pages

www.hamarivani.com
|

Monday, July 18, 2016

Dip Dip Dipped-It’s the Chemo Bed - Poem from CAN under Celebrating Cancer


Dip Dip Dipped
It’s the Chemo Bed
Intoxication Fed
Spins in my head

Evening I am home
Coconut water ‘n’ drums
Lick your cake say yum
Girls, one by one,
Kanishka, Gudiya and
Mandaki-niki-yum,
Dance to rhythm.

Music going crazy
With Toshy and Koshy
Camera, Ajay and Ali
Dance – after centuries.
Ever since it raised its hood
Give up party, give up laughter
Give up all your favorite food
But no more
Alive once more
I am living, I am pumping
I have an iron core
I am drunk on my life
I want it all the more
And, hope wins over the death!
###
English Translation- Swapnil Dixit

No comments: